GDS Recruitment 2019-20 Notification | India Post Dak~Sevak भर्ती Vacancy
GDS Recruitment 2019 ~ India Post GDS Recruitment 2019 ~ GDS Bharti 2019 ~ GDS Vacancy 2019 ~ Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2019
Once again India Postal Circle had started the recruitment Procedure of Recruiting GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak) Posts from all across India. Government Job seekers have great opportunity that they can apply for these Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) & Gramin Dak Sevak.
GDS Recruitment 2019
Finally, those who are looking for the Latest GDS Recruitment 2019 then you all had great opportunity by filling online form of India Post GDS Notification 2019. At indiapostgdsonline.in India Postal Circle had released Notification for GDS Posts by State/Circle Wise.
Notification for GDS Recruitment 2019 for Over 1500+ Vacancies are live online and aspirants can visit the direct link below provided here to fill their Application Form.
Apply Now* GDS Application Form 2019
There are total numbers of 23 State/Circles which comes under the India Post which all set to release latest online GDS Recruitment 2019 Jobs Notification. These are as Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, North Eastern, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamilnadu, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand & West Bengal.
Here on Postofficejobs.in Portal from this page you’ll came to know major information about Gramin Dak Sevaks Latest Notification News as well as following things as mentioned below in followings below here.
- Latest GDS New Job Notification 2019
- GDS Recruitment/Notification Links by State Wise
- GDS/BPM Eligibility
India Post GDS Recruitment 2019
This is Cycle 2 of the GDS Recruitment Procedure, Cycle 1 of the Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) & Gramin Dak Sevak Post Notification has been completed successfully for each and every State/Circle. Now this is amazing opportunity for each and every job seeking applicant that they can apply for this amazing Government Job which is releasing by State Wise.
First of all, check below here Link and number of Jobs Vacancies Notification which is published by the authorities for these Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) & Gramin Dak Sevak Posts by State/Circle Wise.
|GDS Recruitment 2019 Seats Differentiation by State/Circle & Category Wise: (Cycle-2)|
|Himachal Pradesh||323 (EWS=78)||182||131||43||757|
|Jammu & Kashmir||–||–||–||–||–|
|Please Note:>> Detailed Vacancies by Category wise for others EWS, PH-HH, PH-OH, PH-OTR, PH-VH Category is mentioned in the official Notification link as mentioned below on this Page.|
GDS Bharti 2019
If you wanted to fill for GDS Recruitment 2019 then you must need to complete the eligibility criteria because without completing eligibility a candidate won’t be able to complete his/her GDS Bharti 2019 Process. Hence, here below we have mentioned detailed GDS Eligibility which will clear each and every doubt of yours after checking this GDS Eligibility Criteria in detailed.
|Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|18 Years old||40 Years old|
|Category||Relaxation of Age by Category Wise|
|Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No relaxation*|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years*|
|Person with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years*|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 years*|
GDS Vacancy 2019
Press Note for Age Relaxation:
- There will be no relaxation in upper age limit to EWS candidates. However, the persons belonging to EWSs who are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SCs, STs and OBCs shall get 10% reservation in engagement to the Gramin Dak Sevak posts in the Department of Posts as per Directorate instructions
- All Recruiting Authorities shall maintain reservation for persons with disabilities to all categories of GDS posts except for persons with benchmark of disability “Blind” (for all categories of GDS). Percentage of reservation may be maintained as in the case of SC, ST and OBC categories in GDS posts as per Directorate
- Relaxation in upper age limit is subject to the condition that maximum age of the applicant on the crucial date shall not exceed 56 years.
For filling form for GDS Recruitment 2019 for any State/Circle each and every applicant should have minimum Education Qualification of Class 10th Standard from a recognised Education Board with compulsory Mathematics and English Subjects from any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India.
Compulsory knowledge of Local Language:
An Applicant who is thinking to fill for India Post GDS Recruitment 2019 he/she should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2019
Basic Computer Training:
Candidate must have Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days’ duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations.
In the Certificate the basic requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or class XII or any other higher educational level and in such cases, a separate certificate will not be insisted upon.
Knowledge of Cycling:
Candidate must know how to ride the Cycle because Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. If candidate know how to ride scooter or motor cycle, then he/she will also consider as a knowledge of riding a Cycle. Applicant have to submit declaration to this effect.
Dak Sevak Vacancy 2019
Important Points to Know about GDS Recruitment 2019:
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications. That simply means no written Test or Physical Test will be conducted, Selection would simply be based on the automatically generated Merit List.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
- Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidate applies with grades only his application liable for disqualification.
- A candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts as per cycle of online engagement. This inter alia means that a prospective candidate can apply for twenty posts on a single application spread across one or all Circles.
- In a Year all the circles will notify required GDS vacancies in one or more times. Each time will be referred with cycle number.
- In case candidate willfully uploads wrong documents/information and unnecessary documents, his candidature will not be considered. Similarly, in case the candidate enters marks erroneously either high or low with reference to marks list uploaded then the candidature will also not be considered.
- Production of SC/ST/OBC/disability/EWSs certificate in the prescribed format would be compulsory in case of such candidates
- Past experience or service of any kind will not be considered for selection.
- The candidate selected as Gramin Dak Sevak shall not engage in any activity with any outside agency which would be detrimental to the business or interest of the Post Office.
- No person holding an elective office will be considered for engagement to the post.
GDS New Job Notification 2019
Now after checking all kind important details, simply follow these important links as provided below here by State/ Circle wise Recruitment-Notification Links and check all major important details regarding GDS Recruitment 2019 Notification.
|India Post GDS Recruitment 2019 by State/Circle Wise (Cycle-2)|
|Sr. No.||State/Circle||Starting Date of Online Form||Last Date of Online Form||Application & Notification Link with Seats|
|1.||Andhra Pradesh||–||–||Andhra Pradesh|
|5.||Delhi||–||–||Delhi (174 Seats)|
|8.||Himachal Pradesh||–||–||Himachal Pradesh (757 Seats)|
|9.||Jammu & Kashmir||–||–||Jammu & Kashmir|
|10.||Jharkhand||–||–||Jharkhand (804 Seats)|
|13.||Madhya Pradesh||–||–||Madhya Pradesh|
|15.||North Eastern||–||–||North Eastern|
|16.||Odisha||15th March 2019||15th April 2019||Odisha (4392 Seats)|
|19.||Tamilnadu||15th March 2019||15th April 2019||Tamilnadu (4442 Seats)|
|21.||Uttar Pradesh||–||–||Uttar Pradesh|
|23.||West Bengal||–||–||West Bengal|
|Official Web||Link 1|
|Official Web||Link 2|