Indian Postal Circle or we can Say India Post office is one of the biggest Postal Circle Department in all over India. With more than 5 Lakhs of employees are working under Indian Post Office. Every year more than thousands of Vacant Jobs position released by this India Post Office as Post Office Recruitment Notification. If you are government Job seeker then this job might be your dream job, because working in Post office as a Government Job is very Proud and honour feel.
Officials has released Latest Post Office Recruitment Notification for GDS Posts. More than 10,000 Vacancies Notification are live online by State Wise. Click on the Link Here and apply Now* GDS Recruitment 2019-20
Post Office Recruitment 2019
Now those who are in search of Post Office Recruitment 2019 they all had great news that they have visited the correct page and they’ll going to get all latest information regarding Post Office Vacancy 2019 from this Page. Yeah! You have heard it right, all latest information regarding Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 and updates job seekers will get from this Page.
This year (2019), this is expectations from India Post Office Recruitment Body that they will going to release more than 30,000 Number of Jobs by Region wise. Now if you are a Government Job seeker then you have to wait for officials to give final update regarding Indian Post Recruitment 2019 Notification.
What are main benefits of working for India Post Office?
- Government Job: The first and very top most benefit of Working for Indian Post Office, that job which is offered by the India Post Office is completely Government Job.
- Versatility: There are number of Jobs offered by the Indian Post Office such as (Postman, Mail Guard, GDS) and many more Jobs. Hence, by number of jobs offered by the Indian Post office – candidates have options to choose any of them and apply for the Notification.
- Pay Scale: When we compare to other Govt Jobs on the same scale, Post office offer good amount of Pay Scale to its employees.
- Benefits: There are various numbers of benefits while working for India Post and you will find out them when you join this Department.
- Availability: There are total number of 23 Postal Circles Department across all over the country, which simply means in every state there will a Government Job Post office opportunity.
Soon officials going to upload live online latest notification of Postal Circle Jobs to fill vacant required Vacancies in Indian Post Office. This is expected that in official Post Office Recruitment 2019 Notification there are total numbers of 60,000+ Jobs to be published by the Indian Postal Recruitment Department.
Post Office Vacancy 2019
In India Post Office there are number of Jobs Positions are available & Every year Indian Post by Postal Circles wise release number of vacancies out of them. Here’s complete list of Vacancies comes under Post Office Recruitment 2019.
|Sr. No.||Post Vacancies Names|
|1.||Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant|
|2.||Lower Selection Grade Posts|
|3.||Stenographers Grade ‘D’|
|6.||Sr. PS and Private Secretary|
|7.||Junior Hindi Translator and Senior Hindi Translator|
|9.||Postman and Mail Guard|
|10.||Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|11.||Indian Postal Service Group ‘A’|
|13.||Higher Selection Grade – 1|
|14.||GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak)|
|16.||Higher Selection Grade – 2|
|17.||Postal Service Group ‘B’|
|19.||Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager and Technical Supervisor in the Centre for Excellence in Postal Technology (CEPT)|
|20.||Assistant Superintendent of Posts|
|21.||Mail Motor Service, Senior Manager (Non-Functional Selection Grade), Senior Manager|
|22.||Director, Motor Vehicle|
|23.||Chief Investment Officer|
|24.||Director (Debt Equity MIS and Accounts & Treasury)|
|25.||Department of Posts Staff Car Driver (Grade-I), Staff Car Driver (Grade-II) and Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) (Group ‘C’)|
|26.||Amendment of Recruitment Rules Lower Selection Grade Posts, Higher Selection Grade-II, Higher Selection Grade-I, Assistant Superintendent of Posts, Deputy Manager (CEPT), Assistant Manager (CEPT) and Technical Supervisor (CEPT)|
|27.||Junior Accountants, Stenographers Grade- II and Lower Division Clerks in the Circle Postal Accounts Offices|
|28.||Accounts Officers and Assistant Accounts Officers|
Before filling any main Post Office Recruitment 2019 Application form, candidates have to complete their eligibility criteria. Because without clearing eligibility criteria – a candidate won’t be able to fill Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Application Form.
India Post Office Jobs 2019 Apply Online
Down below we have mentioned complete Eligibility Criteria of Post Office Recruitment 2019-20 which includes following things.
- Education Qualification
- Skills & Requirements
- Selection Procedure
- Pay Scale
- Age Limit
- Application Fee
- Age relaxation
- Mode of Payment
Post Office Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification Requirement: For filling Post Office Vacancy 2019 Application form for any Post Candidates must have minimum Qualification of Class 10th Pass Degree from any Education Board. Maximum Qualification may be differ to Post wise.
|Minimum Age Requirement||Maximum Age Requirement|
|18 Years old||Can be Differ by Post Wise|
Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
Age Relaxation by Category Wise:
|Category||Relaxation of Age by Category Wise|
|OBC Category||3 Years|
|SC/ST Category||5 Years|
|PH & above the Respective Category||10 Years|
Skills & Requirements:
Skills & Requirements Can be differ to differ by Post Wise. There is no compulsion for a Single Skill Requirement for all same Posts. Hence, it can be different for all Post wise that will be mentioned by the officials in the official Notification.
Pay Scale/ Pay Band/ Salary:
Salary of Applicant will also different to Post wise. But below here we have mentioned average Pay Scale of Candidates will get after recruiting in Indian Post Wise.
- Minimum Pay Scale: Rs: 5,200/-
- Maximum Pay Scale: Rs: 20,200/-
- Grade Pay: Rs: 2,400/-
Indian Post Recruitment 2019 Notification
Process of Selection for every Post is Different, such as for Postman & Mail Guard officials will conduct Written Examination for clearing Selection of Candidate but for GDS Post officials will release direct Selection Merit List on the basis of Marks scored by the applicant in Board Exams. Hence, there are number of selection procedures which are differ by Posts wise.
Mode of Payment:
- Applicant of category OC/OBC Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options. Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any identified Post Offices in the circle where online notification is current to make the payment.
- For making the payment candidate should inform Registration Number at the PO Counter. The candidates who applied earlier in pursuance of Postal Circle Notification Number, should apply online afresh based on their earlier Registration number by them in response to this notification. However, if fee paid by them earlier can be utilized now also.
- However, payment of fee is exempted for all Female, SC/ST and PH candidates. They may apply online directly through the provided link in the official web Page.
- For applying online candidate should submit the application by providing information of Registration Number (and Fee Payment Number once, in case of fee to be paid) to proceed to fill up the subsequent information. Documents once uploaded against one registration number will remain, hence for submission of subsequent posts or for other Circles, candidates need not upload any documents further. The Applicants need to upload documents in the following format as mentioned below here.
Post Office Bharti 2019
|Document Name||Uploading file format||Permitted file size||Is the upload mandatory or not|
|SSC Marks Memo / Certificate||.jpg/.jpeg Format||200kb; not exceeding A4 size||Mandatory|
|Additional SSC Marks Memo1 (for candidate not qualified in single attempt)||.jpg/.jpeg Format||200kb; not exceeding A4 size||Not Mandatory|
|Additional SSC Marks Memo2(for candidate not qualified in single attempt having more than two marks memo)||.jpg/.jpeg Format||600kb; not exceeding A4 size||Not Mandatory. Marks memos more than two need to upload once here|
|Computer Certificate||.jpg/.jpeg Format||200kb; not exceeding A4 size||Not Mandatory – May be submitted to the appointing authority at the time of appointment if got selected|
|Community Certificate||.jpg/.jpeg Format||200kb; not exceeding A4 size||Mandatory for all categories except for Un Reserved category. OBC Certificate should be in the form of CG approved creamy layer Certificate|
|Photo||.jpg/.jpeg Format||50kb; 200×230 pixels preferable||Mandatory|
|Signature||.jpg/.jpeg Format||50kb; 200×230 pixels preferable||Mandatory|
|Certificate of Disability||.jpg/.jpeg Format||200kb; not exceeding A4 size||Mandatory for PH candidates only.|
Post Office Recruitment 2019 Notification Pdf
Documents Required for Online Registration for filling Application Form for Post Office Recruitment 2019.
- Name (In capital letter as per X/XII/Degree Class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which X/XII/Degree class passed
- Board in which X/XII/Degree class passed
- Year of Passing X/XII/Degree class
- Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
How to Apply Online Post Office Recruitment 2019 Application Form?
- For filling Post Office Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form – Candidates have to register online at the India Post Government Portal.
- In the Registration the candidate may require all these important documents scanned.
- Now After completing registration Procedure, Aspirant have to Log in into their Account.
- After that click on the Apply Online Post in which Post and for which state they wanted to Apply Application Form.
- Pay the Application Form Fee and Complete all Application Procedures and then after click on the submit button.
- At last but mostly important take a Print out of your Application Form Receipt for furthermore requirements.
indiapost.gov.in Recruitment 2019
Note: Once Applicant will complete Registration Process on the official website of India Post, then He/she can apply for Number of Posts as well as Number of Notifications without repeating the same registration Process.
If you any suggestion or any main Query regarding Post Office Recruitment 2019 – you can simply drop your query below in the comment Section. Expert Team Will Give you a Quick Reply on your query as soon as Possible.
Kindly follow these important links as mentioned below here to get major info of Post Office Recruitment 2019. State wise Jobs as well as official web Link is mentioned here.
Live* GDS Recruitment 2019
Declared State Wise* GDS Result 2019